4 DAYS JEWISH HERITAGE TOUR ISTANBUL (bf)
Day 01 - Istanbul - Arrival Day Arrival in Istanbul and transfer from airport to the hotel. Check in to the hotel. After a break, welcome drink with a briefing about Turkey. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 02 - Istanbul Jewish Synagogue Tour Morning visit to a Jewish neighborhood, Galata. You will see the Galata tower built by the Genoese in 1303. Visit the local synagogues, Neve Shalom and the Askenazy Synagogue. After lunch, visit the Hippodrome, a 3rd century site, where chariots raced during the Roman period. Visit the Blue Mosque, famous for its blue tiles and six minarets. Visit St. Sophia, a world heritage site built in the 6th century. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 03 - Istanbul Jewish Tour Shabbat Services You may walk to the synagogue to attend morning Shabbat services. We have lunch break and After lunch, visit the Topkapi Palace, its priceless collection of jewels, and the Grand Covered Bazaar Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 04 - Istanbul - End of Tour After breakfast check out from the hotel. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another TravelShop Turkey Tour. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing TravelShop Turkey.
4 DAYS JEWISH HERITAGE TOUR ISTANBUL (bf) Photos
• All Airport transfer mention in site the Itinerary
• 3 nights hotel in Istanbul
• 3 open buffet breakfasts
• 2 different Guided Istanbul Jewish tour
• All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
• Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
• Professional English - speaking tour guides
Tour Not Includes
• International flights
• Insurance: All types
• Turkey entry visa
• Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
Galata tower â€“ Synagogues - Neve Shalom - The Askenazy Synagogue â€“ Hippodrome - Blue Mosque - St. Sophia - Topkapi Palace - Grand Covered Bazaar