7 DAYS BLACK SEA NORTHEAST TURKEY TOUR
Day 01 - Trabzon - Arrival Day Arriving at Trabzon International Airport, transfer to hotel, diner and brief information about the trip, and overnight.
Day 02 - Trabzon - Sumela Monastery - Zigana - Karaca Cave Depart for Sumela Monastery, visit the 4 th century Sumela Monastery, clings to a sheer cliff face in a deep forest, relax beside a fast flowing stream at Altindere Valley National Park, lunch, traveling along the old Silk Road through the Zigana Mountains will take us to Karaca Cave, considered the most beautiful in Turkey for its colors and formations, return to Trabzon, dinner & O/N in Trabzon,
Day 03 - Trabzon - Uzungol Depart for St. Sophia (Ayasofya), a 13''th century church and study extraordinary collection of byzantine frescoes, depart for Gulbahar Hatun Mosque, Castle and AtatÃ¼rk''s Mansion, a picturesque hilside retreat, visit Ortahisar Mosque, a Comneni cathedral in the old town, Girls'' Monastery, a nunnery built by Alexios III in 13.th century. Enjoy the panoramic view of the city from Boztepe. Depart for UzungÃ¶l, one of the most photogenic locations in the region, lunch at a fish restaurant, sightseeing and dinner & O/N at Uzungol.
Day 04 - Rize - Firtina Valley - Ayder Depart for Ayder, visit botany garden and have a panoramic view of Rize, drive to Camlihemsin through the beautifull Firtina Valley , enjoy the panorama with many of waterfalls, stone bridges on firtina valley and lush green forests on the foothills of the magnificient Kackar Mountains, lunch and sightseeing in Ayder, dinner & O/N. in Ayder.
Day 05 - Ayder - Borcka - Karagol - Artvin Drive to Artvin, visit Borcka Karagol and ancient Georgian Churches Dolishane, Yeni Rabat (Shetberdi) Church in Ardanuc, you''ll be driven beside River Coruh the fastest flowing and best rafting river of Turkey, dinner & O/N in Artvin.
Day 06 - Yusufeli - Erzurum Driving through the River Coruh Valley will take us to other Georgian Churches; Ishan, Oshk-Vank and visit Tortum Waterfalls on the way, lunch en route, Drive to Erzurum dinner and O/N in Erzurum.
Day 07 - Erzurum Morning visit Selchuk & Mongolian monuments; Cifte Minareli Medrese, a theological school named for its towering twin minarets, Yakutiye Medrese, built by Mongolian Prince Olcayto in 1308, is topped with a richly tiled minaret. Ulu Mosque and Erzurum Castle, transfer to Erzurum Airport for a homebound flight, and say farewell.
We hope you had a memorable tour and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another TravelShop Turkey Tour. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing TravelShop Turkey.
7 DAYS BLACK SEA NORTHEAST TURKEY TOUR Photos
• Return airport transfers
• 4 star and Boutique Hotels in each area
• 2 nights hotel in Trabzon including breakfast and dinner
• 1 night hotel in Uzungol including breakfast and dinner
• 1 night hotel in Ayder including breakfast and dinner
• 1 night hotel in Artvin including breakfast and dinner
• 1 night hotel in Erzurum including breakfast and dinner
• Guided Trabzon Sumela Monastery, Zigana and Karaca Cave Tour
• Guided Trabzon Uzungol Tour
• Guided Riza Firtina Valley and Ayder Tour
• Guided Borcka and Karagol Tour Artvin
• Guided Yusufeli tour Erzurum
• Guided Erzurum Mongolian Tour
• All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
• Professional English-speaking tour guides
Tour Not Includes
• International flights
• Personal expenses: Lunches, extras at hotel or additional meals
• Tipping: Tips for guides and drivers
• Insurance: All types