2 DAYS ISTANBUL INDIAN SPECIALIST TOUR
Day 1 - Istanbul - Arrival Day Welcome to Turkey, Istanbul Airport. Meet with TravelShop Turkey staff and transfer to your hotel for your first night. Transfer from airport & check in to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 - Istanbul City Tour Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for the a day tour of old Istanbul city.rn Visit to TOPKAPI PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of cyrstal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed. SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Murtis Tour will then take you to the GRAND COVERED BAZAAR In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes. After the tour, transfer back Airport . We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another TravelShop Turkey Tour. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing TravelShop Turkey.
2 DAYS ISTANBUL INDIAN SPECIALIST TOUR Photos
• Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
• 1 nights hotel in Istanbul
• 1 open buffet breakfasts
• 1 Indian dinner
• 1 Indian lunch
• Guided Istanbul City Tour
• All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
• Professional English-speaking tour guides
• Return transfer to Istanbul Ataturk airport
• Indian veg, non veg and jain meals Please Note: Hagia Sophia is closed on mondays, Topkapi Palace closed on tuesdays, Grand Bazaar closed on sundays. If your tour is on one of these days we would offer you to visit Underground Cistern instead of Hagia Sophia and Topkapi palace museum, instead of Grand Baazar you will visit Spice Bazaar.
Tour Not Includes
• International flights
• Personal expenses: Lunches, extras at hotel or additional meals
• Tipping: Tips for guides and drivers
• Insurance: All types
St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, SultanAhmet Imperial Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Covered Bazaar