DAILY GOLDEN HORN AND PERA TOUR
DAILY GOLDEN HORN AND PERA TOUR Pick up from your hotel to visit the Spice Market, known also as Egyptian market.
Short walk through local markets to visit Rustem Pasha mosque with its great Iznik (Nicea) tiles.
Drive along Balat neighborhood into Eyup district to visit the mosque and Pier Loti cafe, a famous French poet from 19th century.
Short drive to Kariye museum, church of Saint Savior in Chora, which has remarkable Byzantine mosaics.
After lunch, drive around the Golden Horn to Pera neighborhood.
Start walking along Istiklal street in Beyoglu, from the Tunnel towards Taksim Square, seeing Galata tower, the Tunnel, Pera Palace Hotel, great consulate buildings from 19th century, fish market in the flower market (Cicek Pasaji), old churches, nostalgic tram.
This pedestrian street is always full of people where you can observe the youth and try some Turkish delights in the traditional cafeteria. Return back to your hotel.
DAILY GOLDEN HORN AND PERA TOUR Photos
• Pick up transfer from your hotel in Istanbul at approx. 9:00am
• Guided Special Historical Site of Istanbul Tour
• All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
• Professional English-speaking tour guide
• Return transfer to your hotel at approx. 5:00pm
Tour Not Includes
Welcome to our Istanbul Daily Sightseeing Tours!