7 Days 6 Country in Welcome to the Balkans!
Day 1 --STANBUL-BELGRAD: After arrival to Beograd, we are starting city tour that includes: panoramic city viewing, Castle Square, Military Museum, Istanbul Gate, Clock Tower, Damat Ali Pasha Tomb, Zindan Gate, Leopoldov Gate, Sokullu Mehmet Pasha Fountain, Stefan Lazerevic Monument, Nebojsa Tower, Saborna Church, Cumhuriyet Square, Libra Square and Stone Square Places.
Transfer to hotel. Dinner. Overnight
Dinner is open buffet in hotel. Halal foods.
Day 2 BELGRADE - SARAJEVO • Visit to the Museum of War Tunnel
• Visits the Kovaci Cemetery and the grave of Alija Izetbegovic.
• Sebil Square, which was a tradition in the Ottoman Empire and preserve historical structure in the streets of Bascarsi.
• Madrasa (Islamic High School) made by Gazi Hüsrev Bey, and it has been in charge of education until this time, Moriça Han, Gazi Hüsrev Bey Mosque, Clock Tower and Ferhadiye cemetery Srebrenica museum, Eternal Flame, Markale Market place
• The Latin Bridge that was the site of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria by Gavrilo Princip in 1914, which became casus belli of World War I, Bridges, Horse Square, Hünkar Mosque, İnat kuca, Library and other buildings that remain from Ottoman Empire
• Dinner at Restaurant Hodzic: Bosnian meatballs- Salad- Dessert- 1 drink
• Transfer and rest at hotel. (Sarajevo)
Day 3 SARAJEVO --- KONJIC - BLAGAJ - MOSTAR • After breakfast at our hotel we go to Herzegovina (southern region of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
• Visit of the historic Konjic Bridge. The old town of Konjic is dominated by this beautiful six-arched Ottoman bridge originally built between 1682 and 1683. The Old Stone Bridge was back then one of the most impressive monuments in Bosnia and Herzegovina
•Museum of Battle for the Wounded on the Neretva River Jablanica and rail bridge
• Mostar city tour: Visit of Old Bridge. Stari Most (the Old Bridge) has become an icon for the city of Mostar and, as a matter of fact, for the entire country. Currently it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visiting Koska Mehmet Pasha Mosque.
• Free time
• Blagaj tour (Blagaj is a village-town with very specific elements of Ottoman architecture and Mediterranean style). Visiting Blagaj Tekke (historical Dervish monastery) and spring of the Buna river
• Visiting Počitelj, which is known as Turkish Village. Clock tower, Poçitel Castle, Şişman İbrahim paşa mosque
Dinner: at Mostar Hotel: Soup-Salad-Potato roast - Lamb meat - dessert-1 drink
• Overnight at Mostar
Day 4 KOTOR --- BUDVA --- ULCINJ - SHKODER • After a breakfast we travel to Kotor.
• City tour in Kotor: St. Trifon Cathedral, Oruzja Square, clock tower, St.Luke and St. Nicoise Churches, St.Mary Church
• We are moving towards Budva.
• Budva city tour – St. Stefan
• We are on our way to Ulcinj and we are touring Ulcinj city.
• Shkoder city tour.
• Transfer to our hotel and rest.
Dinner at Iskodra Hotel: Soup-Salad-Chicken Grill- Pepper-Dessert-1 drink
Overnight at Shkodra hotel
Day 5 TIRAN - OHRID - MANASTIR - STRUGA • We are on our way to Tirana, the capital city of Albania.
• City tour: Ethem Bey Mosque, Clock Tower, Iskender Bey Statue and Square, Opera House
• We are moving towards Ohrid.
• The most important church of the Byzantine period in Ohrid Panteleymon, nowadays the church of Aya Sofia and Rome, an amphitheater, Car Samuel Castle, St. Bogorodica Perivlerta, 4th century churches Imareti, Kuloglu and Emin Mahmut Camii, Çınar Square, Ohri Halveti Tekke.
• We are going towards the monastery.
• In Resne, we visit the palace of the Niyazi
• We are moving towards Struga.
• Struga city tour
• Overnight at hotel. (Ohrid)
Dinner at Belvedere Restaurant: Soup-Salad- Pileskavica meatball- Dessert- 1 drink
Day 6 OHRID- KALKANDELEN- SKOPJE • Breakfast at our hotel.
• Tetovo, the Ottoman term used for this city was Kalkandelen
• Derviş Tekkesi, built by Alaca Mosque and Sersem Ali, one of the legal viziers
• Skopje city tour: Yahya Pasha Mosque, Mustafa Pasha Mosque, Kapan Han, Davut Pasha Bath
• Dinner at Restaurant Vavilon: Pepper chowder- Salad-Mixed meat plate-Dessert-1 drink-Tea
Day 7 SKOPJE-PRIZREN-PRISTINE-ISTANBUL Depart from the hotel. After breakfast we leave our hotel and first go to the mountain of Vodno, which is situated in Skopje. Then we make a panoramic tour around Skopje. Places to be seen during our tour; Macedonian Parliament Building, University Library, Yahya Pasha mosque, French Cemetery from 1st World War. We start from the pedestrian term. Places to be seen in the Skopje Turkish Market with its original name, which the Ottoman Empire ruled over 500 years and still retains its former status; Mustafa Pasha Mosque, Kuyumcular Street, Arasta Mosque, built on Vardar River, Turkish and Jewish Quarter, Davut Paşa Hamam, Murat Pasha mosque, Sulu Han, Kapan Han, Kurşunlu Han, the Vardar River, the National Theater Building, the Resistance Museum, the saints who found the Cyrillic alphabet, the sculptures of Cyril and Methodius, the Church of St. Spas dating from the 17th century, the Sisters Teresa Monument and Teresa museum.
After free time we move to Kosovo. We are arriving in Prizren and starting the city tour. Places to see in this tour; Halveti tekke, Gazi Mehmet Pasha hamam, Namazgah, Bayrakli mosque and Maraş bridge, 400-year-old great plane, Emin pasha mosque, Stone bridge on Bistrica (Akdere), Şadırvan square, Sinan Pasha mosque, Saint Ghazi and Catholic Churches, Arasta mosque Minaresi, Serbian town where we can still see the destructive effects of the war. Later we move toward Pristina.
Arriving in Pristina, the capital of Kosovo. Then we visit the turban which was buried in the internal organs of the Ottoman Sultan 1st Murad Hüdavendigar who died in Kosovo war in 1389. The museum is located next to the turban. Then move to Pristina city center. Places to see in our panoramic village; Clock Tower from the 19th century, Kosova museum, Fatih Sultan Mehmed Complex from the 15th century, Yaşar paşa mosque, Çarşı mosqu, After Pristina we move to International Adam Yaşasi Airport. After the passport and customs procedures, we departed to Istanbul. Hoping to meet at another organization ...
7 Days 6 Country in Welcome to the Balkans! Photos
The above mentioned hotels or similar. 6 nights accomondation in the hotelOpen buffet breakfast in hotel6 dinnersAll transfers mentioned in the program, Comfortable buses(MAN 2013 and above)Professional English Guidance ServicesLocal guidance servicesEntrance feesAll city taxes
Tour Not Includes