3 DAYS SPECIAL ISTANBUL CITY TOUR
Day 01 - Istanbul - Arrival Day Welcome to Turkey, Istanbul Airport. Meet with our staff and transfer to your hotel for your first night. Transfer from airport & check in to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 02 - Istanbul City Tour Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for the a day tour of old Istanbul city.
Visit to ST. SOPHIA This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time.
TOPKAPI PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed.
SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine.
Murtis Tour will then take you to the GRAND COVERED BAZAAR In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths'''' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes.
After the tour, transfer back to your hotel. Free evening and optional Istanbul evening shows or Bosphorus dinner cruise including traditional Turkish entertainment and dinner. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 03 - Istanbul - End of Tour After breakfast check out from the hotel. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another tour. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing us.
3 DAYS SPECIAL ISTANBUL CITY TOUR Photos
• Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
• 2 nights hotel in Istanbul
• 2 open buffet breakfasts
• Guided Istanbul City Tour
• All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
• Professional English-speaking tour guides
• Return transfer to Istanbul Ataturk airport Please Note: Hagia Sophia is open on every day, Topkapi Palace closed on tuesdays, Grand Bazaar closed on sundays. If your tour is on one of these days we would offer you to visit Underground Cistern instead of Topkapi palace museum, instead of Grand Baazar you will visit Spice Bazaar.
Tour Not Includes
• International flights
• Insurance: All types
• Turkey entry visa
• Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
St. Sophia - Topkapi Palace - Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque - Hippodrome - Grand Covered Bazaar